The East African Development Bank (EADB) is launching the 3rd year of the EADB Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Graduate Scholarship Programme, in partnership with The Africa-America Institute (AAI). Scholarships will be available to experienced teachers and lecturers with a bachelor’s degree in maths, science, technology or engineering and an interest in pursuing a graduate degree in one of those same fields at a world-class university, Rutgers University, located less than an hour away from New York City (USA).
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA | Applicants must have:
- A university graduate with a Bachelor’s degree with First Class/Upper Second Honors in Mathematics, Sciences or Engineering
- Under 40 years of age and a citizen of the EADB Member States: Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda
- Experienced Teachers and Lecturers of tertiary institutions, secondary schools, and polytechnics with at least 3 years full-time teaching experience
- Working full-time in public, government owned educational institutions
- Committed to returning to their home country to teach in a public government owned institution
- Diligent in successfully completing the application process by the allotted deadlines at Rutgers University
This fully funded scholarship will provide full tuition, room and living expenses within a stipulated budget. Terms and conditions apply. Application deadline for Phase One is March 7, 2018.
TO APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP & FOR MORE INFORMATION
Visit www.aaionline.org or firstname.lastname@example.org